Concept Security & Investigations: Expertise Based on Experience
Concept Security & Investigations was founded on the premise of “security is in the concept.” What does this statement mean? Webster’s dictionary defines the word concept
as something conceived in the mind or an abstract or generic idea generalized from particular instances. As a security professional, I have worked for some of the largest and
smallest security firms in New York City. I have seen from managerial positions ideas that worked and some that did not. I took the ideas from these companies and formed Concept
Security & Investigations, Inc. This company in essence is a blend of big and small "concepts" that worked. Customers and clients alike want a security officer and not a "guard."
(There is a big difference in the two).
Clients want security personnel to be competent, professional and courteous at the most cost effective rate. How is this achieved? Is it the company or is it the security officer?
The answer is the security officer. To achieve the concept, the security officer must be trained properly and feel that he or she is an intrical part of the organization. If this is not felt,
then you will have low morale and high turnover rates. Incentives must be given. In the security industry, security officers are our working advertisements. If security officers are our
working advertisements then how are our images looking to you the customer/client and to the general public? Because we at Concept Security & Investigations, Inc. invest in our
product, we are able to give you a competent, professional and courteous security officer. That in the nutshell is the concept.
Our Advantages at a glance:
- Over 10 years experience in the security, law enforcement and investigative arena encompassing both government and private sectors.
- Progressive and Community based.
- We invest in our product.
- Biltmore Who's Who among Executives and Professionals
- NYS Minority-Owned Business Enterprise
- Certified Security Contractor- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Certified Security Contractor, Consultant- New York City Housing Authority.
- NYS Licensed, Bonded and Insured.
- Grade A+ Insurance covering over 2 million in Liability and Errors & Omissions Insurance.
Concept Security & Investigations, Inc. prides itself with providing high quality security and investigative services in the following areas of concentration:
- Class "A" office buildings
- Hospitality and Hotel Industry
- Executive Protection- Elected Officials & Executives
- Community Events
- Public Events
- Construction Sites
- Residential including gated communities
- Religious institutions
- Civil & Criminal Investigations
- Academy of Security Educators & Trainers
- Associated Licensed Detectives of New York State
- International Association of Counter-Terrorism & Security Professionals
- International Foundation for Protection Officers
- International Organization of Black Security Executives
- National Association of Certified Mediators
- National Association of Investigative Specialists
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- New York State Certified MBE
- Certified General Contractor- Dormitory Authority State of NY
- Certified General Contractor- NYC Housing Authority
- Certified General Topics Instructor
- Certified NYS Security Guard Training School
- Licensed Private Investigator
- National Certified Professional Mediator
CEO and Founder
Gregory J. Myers is a security expert and consultant with more than 10 years of investigative and law enforcement experience in the government and private sectors. Prior to forming Concept Securit..
Executive Vice President
Jack Middleton III is known for being an expert and consultant in the fields of security management, leadership skills, fiscal management experience, the ability to effectively delegate and strate..